Fried Snacks Making Machinery
Description of Fried Snacks Making Machinery
Fried Snacks Making Machinery uses double screw extruding technique to replace the traditional steam boiling process. It includes mixing, cooking, extruding, and shaping process, no needing boiler, with simple process, high efficiency and little pollution. The raw materials can be rice powder, corn powder, wheat flour individually or their mixture. Only by changing the moulds, shaping or cutting machine, the shapes can be various: Sticks, square sheet rib chips, diamond chips, wavy chips, pillow shapes and bugles etc. The taste is good and no greasiness.
1. Raw Materials: Corn Powder as Usual
2. Products: Shapes can be various: Sticks, square sheet rib chips, diamond chips, wavy chips, pillow shapes and bugles etc.
3. Capacity: 120-150 KG/H, 200-250 KG/H
4. Flow Chart: Mixing - Extrusion - Shaping - Frying - Flavoring
5. Voltage: Three phases: 380V/50HZ, Single phase: 220V/50HZ, we can make it according to customers' local voltage of different countries.
6. Machines Materials: All the machines are made by food grade stainless steel.
Details & Features of Fried Snacks Making Machinery
1. Alloy (38CrMoAL) screw made by nitriding process, high strength and wear-resting. Self-cleaning ability, no need to discharge or clean the barrel and screw when roasting or replacing of materials.
2. Adopting speed-adjusted converter on feeding system, extrusion system and cutting system. Food grade stainless steel twin screw feeding machine, stable materials feeding in the whole food process.
3. Gearbox with automatic lubrication function, extending gear life.
4. Increased radiator on driving part for forced cooling effect, ensuring extruder operates safely.
5. Barrel with water-cooled circulation, raw materials not only for corn/rice, also for wheat flour/starch with high viscosity. Different moisture-extrusion temperature ratio, whole-expanded and half expanded as different type of products.
6. Cutting knife fixed in the die head seat, rotary cutting by V-belt drive.
Service & Turnkey Solution
1. ) Consultation service before, during, and after sales;
2. ) Project planning and design service;
3. ) Debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
4. ) Management of equipments' long distance shipping from seller's factory to the named place by buyer;
5. ) Training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
6. ) New production techniques and formulas;
7. ) Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance service.
|Model||Installed Power||Power Consumption||Output||Size(L×W× H)|