Extruded Soya Bean Protein Machine
Description of Extruded Soya Bean Protein Machine
Extruded Soya Bean Protein Machine is developed and manufactured on base of our experience combined with the advanced machines from foreign countries. This line takes soybean meal and peanut meal as main raw materials. After mixing, extruding and cutting, the meal becomes layer fiber structure. The finished products have high nutrition; Look and taste like meat; Easy to absorbing oil, water and taste; Without cholesterol and animal fat, so it is widely used in meat products industry, fast food production, deepfreeze food production, and all kinds of vegetarian snacks and food.
1. Raw materials: Soybean meal, peanut meal ect
2. Products: Soya nugget with different shape
3. Capacity: 120-150kg/h, 200-250kg/h, 300-400kg/h
4. Flow chart: Mixing --- Extrusion --- Baking
5. Voltage in China: Three phases: 380V/50Hz, Single phase: 220V/50Hz, we can make it according to customers' Local voltage according to different countries
6. Machines Materials: All the machines are made by 304 stainless
Details & Features of Extruded Soya Bean Protein Machine
1. The screw is made of alloy (38CrMoAL) by nitriding process, high strength and wear-resting. And it has good self-cleaning ability and does not need to discharge or clean the barrel and screw, when roasting or replacing of materials.
2. It adopts speed-adjusted converter on feeding system, extrusion system and cutting system. Food grade stainless steel twin screw feeding machine guarantees stable materials feeding in the whole food process.
3. The gearbox has automatic lubrication function, with extends gear life.
4. Radiator is increased on driving part for forced cooling effect, and it ensures extruder operate safely.
5. Barrel with water-cooled circulation, raw materials not only for corn/rice, also for wheat flour/starch with high viscosity. Different moisture-extrusion temperature ratio, whole-expanded and half expanded as different type of products.
6. Cutting knife fixed in the die head seat, rotary cutting by V-belt drive.
1. ) Consultation service before, during, and after sales;
2. ) Project planning and design service;
3. ) Debugging of equipment until everything is functional;
4. ) Management of equipments' long distance shipping from seller's factory to the named place by buyer;
5. ) Training of equipment maintenance and operating personally;
6. ) New production techniques and formulas;
7. ) Provide 1 year complete warranty and life-time maintenance service.
|No||Model||Install Power (KW)||Power consumption (KW)||Capacity (kg)||Dimension (m)||Use |
|1||FT36L||16||10||15-25||2.6×0.8×1.7||University, Labortary |
|2||FT75L||183||128||300||14.5×1.3×2.4||Factory continuous industrial working |